Tuesday 6 October 2015

What to buy in Korea

I remember when the 1st time I go visited Korea, I list all my place that I want to and what I want to buy.. But most of the money I spend is on Cosmetics and Clothes.

Here the list what you should buy when you're going to visited Korea.


1. Korean Cosmetics
There's a lot of cosmetic brand especially Korean  Brand. Where to Buy? Just go to Myeongdong Shopping Street. You can buy as many as you can. The brand such as Innisfree, Etude House, The Saem, Arritaum, VDL, Holika Holika, The Face Shop, Skin Food, Mamonde, It's Skin, Tony Moly, Clio, Too Cool For School, Misha, Laneige, Nature Republic, Espoir and etc. Too many to list here..


2. Clothing 



My Second list is clothing.. You can go and buy this clothing at Hongik University Shopping, Street, Ewha Woman's University area, Sinchon Station (Exit 4) area, Gangnam Station Underground Shopping Center, Sinsadong Garosu-gil area and etc. Most Recommended shopping place are  Hongik University Shopping, Street, Ewha Woman's University area, Sinchon Station (Exit 4) area and Gangnam Station Underground Shopping Center.

3. Bag


You can buy it at Hongik University Shopping, Street, Ewha Woman's University area, Sinchon Station (Exit 4) area, Gangnam Station Underground Shopping Center also at Insadong. Because I always stay at the Insadong area, I found 1 store near the Anguk Station Exit that sold cheapest bag too.. 

4. Socks


Fan of socks? Don't worry! you can buy a ton of sock when you're in Seoul. They sell it everywhere because I think Korean people like to wear socks. The the price is also cheap.

5. Shoes 

You can find this kind of shoes at the Gangnam Underground Shopping.

6. Cute Stationery


Looking for cute stationery? I recommended you to buy it at Artbox shop. Daiso do not have so much cute stuff but you can find it at the Artbox.. From bag, cute watch, stationery, lunch box, chair cushion and etc. Where to find Artbox? You can find Artbox store at Hongdae, Myeongdong, Gangnam and etc.

7. Hair Accessory


8. Earrings.


9. Cute Phone Cover 


sources : as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...