Monday 19 August 2019

Best hanbok rental near Gyeongbokgung


Hanbok is a must traditional clothes that you need to try if you want to visit South Korea. Last time, I already told you my experience about wearing hanbok.

This time, I decided to use hanbok again. But not by making a reservation but by walk-in.

Here I would like to introduce you guys with a hanbok rental shop that works best for me. I think this rental shop is new because the clothes are pretty and not shabby like others.

Let me introduce you to this shop.

It's called Hanryu Hanbok. 

Opening hours

Open all year 9:30 ~ 20:00  
Opening nights: 9:30 ~ 22:00


How to get there? 

Take an exit 6 of Anguk Station. Walk straight until you reach the tourist information center and turn left like in this picture below. 


The front of the shop.



Take the elevator to the 4 floor.


While there you will be entertained by an aunt. The last time I went there, she seemed alone without a helper. She'll help you how use hanbok.



A bit expensive but very satisfying.


Hanbok for Girls. There are too many choices. So please take your time. For a women's section, they also provide a hanbok with a short skirt.








Hanbok for guys.





They also provide a accessories and locker for your belonging.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...