Thursday 15 May 2014

Hiking at Achasan Mountain Ecological Park (아차산생태공원)

Achasan Mountain Ecological Park is one of my list to visit. So I decide go hiking to Achasan Park alone without a proper cloth. I just go there directly from Gangnam Tourism Information Center in Apgujeong at 12.00 PM.


This is what I got from Visitkorea website.

Achasan Mountain Ecological Park was established under the Seoul Metropolitan Government's Five Year Plan for Urban Green Expansion. Through various events and activities, the park provides opportunities to experience and learn about nature and its ecology. Major facilities include Eco Park, Rendezvous Square, Red Clay Road, Barefoot Path, Pine Forest, Mineral Spring, Eco Trail and Pergola.

I just follow the crowd because on April, there's a lot of people who love hiking go here. This place is very beautiful and challenging. The road is very steep. 

I didn't want to follow the trail because this place is very huge.

Look! It's deer!! 


I don't understand the meaning of this monument means. 

This one I know. It's mean "Hands of Love" 

There's no more cherry blossom but there's love blossom from me. haha 

Love the green nature. So fresh air.




Way back to Achasan Station. So tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...