Monday 26 May 2014

How to get to trick eye museum hongdae

Trick Eye Museum is located in most visited and lively in Hongdae Shopping streets area. The museum is located at the second basement of Homi-hwabang building. You can visit here for my previous review about why I like Trick Eye Museum in Hongdae more than Alive Museum in Insadong.

Today I don't want to review about both museum but I want to show you how to get to trick eye museum in Hongdae. Somehow, when I go to the museum, I always got confused with the streets. But after I learn some map that could help me, I found that it's easier to located the museum.

1. What you need to do is take subway to Hongik University Station, Line 2 and take Exit 9 and walk straight from the exit.

2. Turn to your left when you see "신선설농탕" restaurant in front of you and cross the road toward that restaurant.

3. Walk straight all the way until you saw "Holika Holika" and "Tony Molly" alley. Turn right to that alley.

4. "Holika Holika" and "Tony Molly" alley. Turn right to that alley.

5. Walk straight again until you see "Trick Eye Museum" or "트릭아이스" signboard in front of you on your right. 


6. The museum are at the right and the museum are located at the basement of the building. The museum open to visitor at 10.00 AM until 9.00 PM everyday.  The entrance fee is KRW13,000


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...